Shutterbug* Photo Contest Is Now Over
The winning photos for October are now posted — click on photos below to see who won. The 5-month long contest is now over. Online voting will start shortly to decide who will be the two Grand Prize winners for best photo for the entire 5 months. The Grand Prize will be 18 holes of golf with cart and lunch for four which may be used anytime through the end of 2018.
CONTEST FORMAT AND RULES
1. The contest will run for five months from June thru October with a prizewinner announced on our website and Facebook page shortly after the end of each month. The contest will consist of you taking photos of the course and its surroundings. This might include its animals, brooks, a sunrise or sunset — you decide. Note: Including people in the course scenes you are capturing is also welcomed.
2. You may enter as many months as you want and enter up to 12 photos each month. Please look them over to insure the photos you send are clear, of good quality and cropped if necessary. Winning photos will be posted on our website and Facebook page.
3. The prizes will be:
- Monthly prizes will be a $50.00 gift card — good for golf, cart, food or beverage.
- The grand prize for best photo for all 5 months will be 18 holes of golf with cart and lunch for four which may be used anytime thru the end of 2018.
4. The staff at Skungamaug RGC will determine the monthly prizewinners and the public will decide the Grand Prizewinners via an online vote once the full contest period concludes.
* Shutterbug — A person who enjoys taking photos